EDUCATION INFORMATION & GK

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Good news on dearness allowance,Govt taking big decision on unfreezing of DA, DR

Good news on dearness allowance,Govt taking big decision on unfreezing of DA, DR


New Delhi The central government employees, waiting with a baited breath for the announcement on dearness allowance (DA) hike under the recommendation of 7th Pay Commission by the government, may hear some good before Holi.


The buzz around increase in dearness allowance by up to 4 percent gained further momentum after the announcement of All India Consumer Price Index and after the presentation of the Union Budget 2021. 


It has been widely reported in the media that the Modi government may increase dearness allowance by up to 4 percent, leading to a substantial hike in the salary of the central government employees. 


In further cheer to 50 lakh central government employees and 61 lakh pensioners, the government will also make announcements regarding hike in Dearness Relief.


The government's announcement on DA hike will be based on the recommendation of the 7th Pay Commission. At present, central employees get DA of 17 percent, and hence a further increase of DA by 4 percent, will take the total DA to 21 percent. 



In the aftermath of the COVID-19 crisis, all eyes are fixed on the government's announcement. The DA hike will kick in from January to June 2021 period.Dearness Allowance put on hold since April 2020.


Gujeduplus Wishes You Best Of Luck. Please Always Check Our Website To Know Upcoming Latest Jobs, Admissions, Sarkari Yojana, Paripatra, Exam Results, Answer Keys, Syllabus And Many Other Gujarat Gov. Jobs & Sarkari Mahiti Updates Instantly. Thank You.


IMPOTAN LINK ::-

Categories

circular (309) EDUCATIONAL NEWS (261) IMP (149) information (123) exxam (76) paripatro (55) ccc (49) Results (38) HOME LARNIG (32) JOB (30) Gunotsav (27) SSA TALIM (26) badli camp (26) htat (22) CRC&BRC (17) EDUCATIONAL MATERIYAL (17) 7 MU PAGAR PANC (16) BREKING NEWS (15) TAT (13) HOM LARNIG ALL VIDEO (12) vidyasahayak (12) GARE SIKHIAE (11) FIKS PAY (10) LOCK DOWN (10) SSA (9) Exele FILE (8) SWACCHATA ABHIYAN (8) ROJGAR (7) WEEKLY LEARNING MATERIALS (7) BLO (6) ELECTION (6) APP (5) CORANA (5) MDM (5) PAT (5) VIRTUL CLASS (5) application (5) GUJARAT CORONA UPDATE (4) TEXBOOK (4) government yojna (4) BALMELO (3) FIT INDIA-2019 (3) GU UNI RESULTE (3) MULYANKAN PATRKO (3) SHALA PRAVESTOV (3) SMC (3) SVA-SDHYANPOTHI (3) TEXTBOOK (3) balsrushti (3) government jobs (3) virtual classroom (3) ADMISSION (2) BEST TECHER (2) BISAG (2) EXXAM MATERIYAL (2) FROM (2) GCERT (2) GujCet (2) HIGHER SCALE (2) HOME WORK (2) INSURANCE (2) IPL (2) JIO (2) NEW PEPAR (2) OTHER (2) PRAGHNA (2) Rainfall forecast (2) Rajkot Municipal Corporation (RMC) Recruitment 2020 (2) SALANG NOKARI (2) SATDY FROME HOME (2) VIKALP CAMP (2) Whatsapp (2) YOG DAY (2) prvas (2) science meths lab (2) 15 AUGUST (1) AADHAR CARD (1) AADHAR DISE (1) AKHBARI YADI (1) ALL IN ONE CCC (1) Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2020 (1) CPED-ATD (1) DD Girnar Online Education (1) DICDL Recruitment (1) DIKRI NE SALAM (1) Dpeo (1) EDXEL FILE (1) EK KADAM AAGAL (1) FIT INDIA-2019-20 (1) Flipkart (1) GCERT Home Learning Time Table Std 3 To 8 (1) GRANT (1) GSRTC (1) GUJRATI NEWSPAPERS (1) Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment 2020 (1) HCL Technologies (1) HOLIDAY LIST (1) I-khedut (1) INSPAYER (1) ITI (1) July 15 horoscope (1) July 16 Horoscope (1) July 17 horoscope (1) July 18 horoscope (1) KAMGIRI (1) KGBV (1) KHELO INDIA (1) LARNIG OUTCUM (1) LTC (1) MASIK AAYOJAN (1) MEENA (1) NEW EDUCATION POLICY (1) NISTHA TALIM (1) NMMS VIDEO (1) News (1) Oxford University (1) PAGAR (1) PATRAKO (1) PENSION (1) PM Kisan Yojana (1) PM Modi (1) PRATHANA (1) Post Office (1) RAJYA SANG (1) RBI BENK (1) RO (1) RTE (1) RTI (1) RULS GOV GUJARAT (1) Ram Mandir (1) SBI Jobs (1) SCHOOL INSPECTOR (1) SCI-MATH FAIR (1) SCOLERSHIP (1) SELF DIFENCE (1) SIXAN NA NIYAMO (1) SPARSH TALIM (1) ST BUS GUJARAT (1) STD 10 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 11 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 12 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 3 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 4 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 5 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 6 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 7 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 8 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD 9 HOME LEARNING VIDEO (1) STD-3 TO 5 STADY MATERIYAL (1) SWECHHIK SANG (1) Shakuntala Devi (1) Sunita Yadav (1) Sunita Yadav's (1) Surat Municipal Corporation (1) TEACHER COD (1) TEACHER DAY (1) TEBLET (1) TET (1) TOURISM (1) TWINIG (1) Umbrella/ Shade Scheme (1) VANCHAN SAPTAH (1) VASTI GANATARI (1) VIDEO (1) VIDHYADEEP YOJNA (1) business (1) category students (1) corona virus (1) corona virus vaccines (1) iPhone (1) online badli (1) parivar no malo (1) samachar (1) yojna (1)

Our Followers

WEEKLY POPULAR POST